“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.”
Weight: Twenty pounds
Length: 25 inches
This month Madeline let us know very clearly she was ready to go mobile. It began by pulling up on the couch, coffee table, her bed… anywhere she could reach. Not long after pulling up she began scooting, in an awkward inch worm kinda way. We’ve been giving her at least one meal per day consisting of fruits and vegetables. Her favorite combination is spinach, apples, and strawberries!
We’ve finally got a date, she will have surgery on May 18th at Children’s Hospital next to Northside.
- Trying really hard to crawl, getting where she wants with scooting.
- Going from crawling to a sitting position and pulling up.
- Eating multiple solid meals per day.
Next Months Goals:
- Get better at crawling.
- Walking around objects like a coffee table.
- Change mumblings to small sounds/words.